CHRISTIAN YOUTH FOR EVANGELISM
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of
the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Christian Youth for Evangelism is an interdenominational
organization which is working among the young people. We
as the church have not fulfilled our responsibility to
teach our children the commandments of our Lord, so there
is a danger that the new generation would be like ... a
stubborn and rebellious nation whose hearts are not loyal
to God, whose spirits are not faithful to Him (Ps. 78:5-8).
There are innumerable children and young people around
without direction or any meaning in life.
Christian Youth for Evangelism wants to take this stand and
fight against ignorance and misleading in the hearts of
young people. Our aim is to bring awareness to those in
darkness and lift our voices against the enemy who wants to
pervert the truth. Christian Youth for Evangelism was
established by Rafique Saif, and he is the president of the
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old Testament
and New Testament are fully inspired of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent
in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and
God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in
His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
matchless teaching, in His vicarious death, in His
bodily resurrection, and in His second coming.
- We believe that we can only become clean from our
sin through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit,
according to Acts 2:4, is given to the believer who
asks for it.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved
and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the
other to everlasting damnation.
- We aim to develop godly character and a consistent
personal devotional life.
- We aim to equip people for Christian service in
God's world to provide a faithful, spiritual young
leadership to the Church.
- We aim to motivate young people toward the benefits
of higher Christian education, enabling the
development of a truly Biblical world view as a
foundation for life.
- The main task of Christian Youth for Evangelism is
to help needy students grow in their academic
knowledge by giving them guidance and financial
The character of our youth tomorrow depends on what
we put in their hearts today.
- To develop in a spiritual environment a balanced
Christian personality in the community.
- To arrange Christian programmes of a wide variety
of Biblical knowledge, like a youth quiz convention,
- To develop their spiritual gifts and skills in
service for the Church and the unreached people of
- To reach un-churched, unschooled children with the
love of Christ.
- To provide an opportunity for the young people to
commit themselves to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- To provide an opportunity for the youth to commit
themselves to the life of holiness and practical
Christian Youth for Evangelism:
Helping to build the Church.
OUR YOUTH ARE VERY SPECIAL TO US
If we do not win their hearts today, they will break our
Christian Youth for Evangelism is there to lead and guide them.
| Christian Youth for Evangelism |
| 2nd Floor, 32, Old Iqbalabad |
| Drigh Road, Karachi-75350 |
| PAKISTAN |